Tuesday, May 24, 2011

the good times


Claire decided to decorate me with her dinner last night. nothing like spit up to make you feel pretty! It's only Tuesday and I'm wiped out. this working mom thing is hard work which im sure every mom is saying "no kidding" right about now. I have to say that its so much easier when adam is home in the evening with me but when he works nights and im taking care of Claire all by myself its exhausting! This isn't a surprise I knew it would be hard. She has been getting up between 3:30 and 4:30 every morning and its wearing me down quickly! But I have to say its worth it. She has been such a joy! Adam and I keep asking ourselves what we did before she was here. And even when i'm tired and she wakes up at 3:30am there is no other place I would rather be. :)