Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day Weekend



Grandpa and claire having a morning chat

just a cute post bath picture!

Poor Adam had to work nights on his first fathers day. So I tried to spoil him when I could. I made him pancakes with berries and bacon for breakfast. Claire and I got adam a golf gift certificate, his favorite book from when he was a kid to read to claire a hiking pack, a tiny pink fishing pole for claire (adam has been looking forward to taking her fishing since I was pregnant) swim shorts and 2 t-shirts. Claire got up at 6 am every morning this weekend so Im feeling like I really didnt get to recharge this weekend. Katy is going to be moving in this summer so I cleaned out the closet in the guest room for her. All and all a great weekend but Im exhausted. Claire had a busy weekend to. she got to try out her new toy that robin gave us. Claire loves sitting in there but her legs are still to short to reach the bottom so she just kind of dangles from it.