Friday, August 26, 2011

shots


After shots

before shots
My poor baby had to get her 6 month vaccines. I hate going in for these, but I know they are important. She had to get 3 shots in the leg. I hate to watch her smile disappear and the look of pain take over my sweet baby. This was the hardest time I have had with shots and I had to go to the doctor without adam because he was working. SHe ended up getting a fever that night of a 101. This was the first time she had a fever and she was so unhappy about it. I tried putting a cold wash cloth on her forehead but she kept fighting me on it. She didn't want a bottle, she was just miserable. So I brought her to bed with me and she settled down pretty quickly. She held onto my fingure until she feel asleep as if she was saying "don't leave me mom, I don't feel good". luckily by morning her temp had dropped back down to 99 and was feeling a little bit better. I on the other hand had been up half the night and now had to work. But grandpa was there in the morning for claire to cuddle with. so I knew she was in good hands.